12.31.2009

2009 The good, the bad, the ugly

I know for a lot of people that 2009 has been a really tough year. Quite frankly, this year sucked for a lot of people. Im sure we all know someone who has lost family members, lost jobs, lost homes... the list goes on. There is no shortage of suffering and it makes me realize how truly fortunate I am because we were blessed with a pretty great year. Sure it had its ups and downs, but we are healthier and happier than ever.


I think that 2009 has taught me a lot about myself, about my family, and about life. Here are some of our ups, downs, all arounds in the form of one liners.


My on going Twilight obsession

The passing of my father in law

Taking up blogging

Hoping our house sells

Being newly weds

Started Sewing

Craft nights with Missy

Going to Savannah

Hoping our house sells

Beach trips

IM PREGNANT!

My 25th Birthday

Warm days on the lake

Getting back into Photography

An AWFUL UGA football season
My BFF moved to Romania =(

New favorite show.... The Office!

ITS A BOY!

1 Year Anniversary!

Finally preparing our wedding album... 1 year later

Boston

STILL HOPING OUR HOUSE SELLS...

Having to give Titan away but knowing he is healthy and happy!

500 year flood

Missing sushi and red wine
NEW MOON!!!!
My niece started saying my name correctly, and that makes me sad because she is growing up so fast.

RAIN... LOTS OF RAIN

CHRISTMAS TIME!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!








4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful year, lady!!! Wish you guys the best in 2010!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great year to me!!! I about keeled over when you mentioned your 25th birthday. . .I'M OLD! :) Hope you have a great 2010, can't wait for posts about Baby Keating!! Parenthood is an exciting journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful year for you *

    I can. not.wait. to see baby pics!!!! Ugh!!!
    It's killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!