11.14.2014

Favorite Things - Winter 2014

If you follow me on Instagram, you would see that we kind of jumped the gun on decorating for Christmas this year. Go ahead, judge away. In the past, we have normally waited until after Thanksgiving to get out the tree and tinsel. I used to think Brad was crazy when he would say that he wanted to start decorating at the beginning of November! After 6 years of marriage, my husband AKA Clark Griswold, has worn off on me.

We aren't completely decorated, but the exterior lights are up as is the tree. It is so exciting decorating a new house and I can't wait to add more details now that the bulk of the work is done.

Maybe you aren't crazy like us and ready to go overboard on Christmas decor just yet, but I found a few things below that I am loving. The bulk of my decor is red and metallic, so many of these items would fit in perfectly. Those agate cheese boards will be coming to live at my house!

Favorite Things

Favorite Things 

So, am I crazy? Have you started decorating yet or are you waiting until after Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I called Trevor "Buddy the Elf" all the time! Crazy men and their Christmas decorations! We decorated last night :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!