3.09.2012

33 weeks

Wow this week really got away from me! I meant to post more this week but a lot has been going on at work (Like my employees being hauled off to jail... so I haven't had the brain capacity to even think about posting) Sorry! Hopefully next week will be better!

How Far Along? 33 weeks! Time is flying by! Can't wait to meet this little guy.
Maternity Clothes? yes and I am growing quite tired of them.
Weight Gain? 20 lbs
Stretch Marks?I spotted one last night next to my old belly button piercing, but I think it may be an old one I never noticed before. Hopefully I don't add any more to the collection!
Gender?
All boy
Sleep? not great. I have to roll in and out of bed like a whale. Its quite attractive
Food Cravings? chocolate, Cuties (do they sell cutie trees??) and Easter little debbie cakes.
What I Miss? normal clothes, sleep, lung capacity, bending over, reaching my toes, energy... I am obviously getting to the point where I am over being pregnant.
Symptoms? All of the above
Belly Button? Sometimes its in, sometimes its out. I think it has to do with how he is positioned in there.
Worst moment of the week: I just added this one in here for the week, but I found out at my appointment last week that my OB is on a personal leave of absence and will NOT be back until Archer is born! I haven't cried the entire time I have been pregnant (I'm not a big crier normally and pregnancy doesn't make me all emotional like it does some) but I nearly lost it in the Dr's office. I was all like "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WONT BE HERE!?!?!?" while fighting back tears. After a few hours of sulking and complaining on twitter, I put on my big girl panties and decided that as long as Archer is delivered safely in combination with a glorious epidural... that I didn't really care who delivered him. (That's a lie, I totally care that my dr wont be there, but some things are just out of our control right?)
Best Moment of the Week? We are 90% sure that Archer is head down now. YAY!
Scariest Moment of the Week? Seeing my daily countdown get into the 40's and his nursery is still not finished. I better get on that!

5 comments:

  1. You're so close now! That stinks your OB won't be there but either way, you will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely fantastic! So close - hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put an 'S' on the end of employee...you had muliple employees go to jail? What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful!! Just to let you know... Stephen decided to arrive when my Dr. was out of town... and I LOVED the dr. that was on call for him!! So glad all is going well with this pregnancy -its so much harder when you have a 2 yr. old running around, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting close! Your to-do list is super ambitious-hope you get it all done!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!