9.15.2011

The day I've waited for all summer...

Today is the day we have been waiting for all summer long... or maybe just the day I have been waiting for. Tonight is the Season 3 premiere of The Vampire Diaries. Is anyone else as excited about this as I am!? I really hope Elena and Damon love each other this season! I am team Damon all the way.
Sorry for my lack of posting lately. We have been super busy finishing up stuff at the house and moving in! Yes you heard me correctly, I just said MOVING IN! Its still a huge mess and we probably wont be resting our heads there until this weekend, but it is a BIG step! I will post photos when it is somewhat presentable, I can't wait to share. We are so excited with how it has turned out!

1 comment:

  1. I have NEVER watched this show, but several bloggers I read swear by it. I might have to jump on board!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!