7.30.2010

My Sexy Mom =)

Happy Birthday to my sexy mom!
She is quite the lady!


My dad is one lucky man!


She raised two pretty sexy daughters, and taught us important theories like
"They are just men, you cant expect much"
"You cant buy class"
and when we would cry over something stupid she would tell us to "Dry it up" (Probably the reason I hardly ever cry!)

She is a great second mom to the men in our life

Lover of her dogs, and always rocking the baseball hat in a classy way

The greatest "Shonnie" in the world!

We love you!!!


8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Shonnie!
    P.S. I really liked the yellow dot blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made my day!!!!!! Thanks Can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome..Happy Birthday Shonnie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, happy birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I hope your mom has a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mom is so pretty! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!