11.24.2009

Ornament Swap 2nd Chance


Okay, so I dont know what is up with my Mrssouthernbelle email account... but I have recently received a few emails from people saying that they sent emails to be included in the swap. Unfortunately, I never received those.

SO!

If you are interested in joining the swap for round two, please comment on this post. Leave your email address and blog address if you have one. The deadline for this sign up is tonight. I will send out an email with swap partners tomorrow (Wed). Due to time limits, it will probably be best if this is a shoppers only category. All of the other rules apply from before.

This is your last chance!


1 comment:

  1. I tagged you on my blog today!

    http://mrsmfc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!