11.24.2009

Im Thankful!

Im Thankful For...
feeling better today! Thank you Jesus!
For my husband that takes care of me when Im sick and grouchy
My dog that always tries to get in my bed in the middle of the night
Fish Tacos
Visions of Sugar Plum OPI Nail Polish
my wonderful family
Thanksgiving Dinner surrounded by family and friends
my healthy kicking little baby Keating in my belly
sweet tea
Martha Stewart Glitter (LOVE that stuff!)
The Office... FUNNIEST SHOW EVER
Edward Cullen
My camera
Pie
Hobby Lobby, my home away from home
Ultra Soft Sweaters
my precious niece that always cracks me up
a good bargain
snow
Christmas lights
Friends near and far (the farthest is in Romania doing mission work with her husband. I really admire her!)
My little blog... I love blogging

What are you thankful for?

I may or may not be around tomorrow... So if not, Happy Thanksgiving!
Everyone have a safe turkey day!




8 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! What a great list of things to be thankful for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! :-) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a fun post to read!!! Thank you! I am thankful for fun posts hahahaha! I will do something similar on mine tomorrow. I am having a giveaway and I don't want to move that post down yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I can't believe you didn't include Georgia football. I'm shocked! haha Glad to hear you are feeling better. Happy Thanksgiving to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CTB Im not thankful for Georgia football this year... maybe next year if they get their act together! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you! you are so sweet. congrats to you too! yay for a kicking baby.

    i love fish tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great list! And glad you're feeling better in time for pie!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!