5.15.2009

Mimosa Missy Friday!

Today is the beginning of the wedding festivities for my Dear Friend Missy in Pink. this morning we had her bridal luncheon. Im not one of her bridesmaids, but I feel so honored that she included me in the day! It was beautiful and the food was delish! I am a little partial to shower food though! I love how dainty and girly it is! Best yet, there were plenty of mimosas (Missy's favorite!) Here are a few pics.
Missy and Me (I look like a giant!)


Lindsey and Me counting our mimosas!!!
Missy and her Maid of Honor Alyssa
Missy and her BM's
Me, Lindsey, Alyssa and Missy
My awesome gift from Missy! Jack Rogers!


Her yummy cake!

4 comments:

  1. GREAT PICS :) hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cake is ADORABLE. and so are you of course =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics.. everyone looks so happy! You guys are all So beautiful! :) and trust me (frog legs) Be happy you have that gorgeous height ! hope missy has a happy wedding too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great gift! the cake look adorable and all ya'll look so pretty! so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!