11.16.2010

Kate Middleton's Hats

I have a love of fabulous hats. I always tell Brad that I am going to be one of the old ladies wearing a big at church and blocking everyone's view. I am always too scared to sport one now, so I figure by the time that I am eighty, I wont give a darn anymore. One lady that can truly wear a hat is Kate Middleton. This girl has an amazing fashion sense and always looks impeccable.

She even makes feathers look classy!

Does one have to be a future royal to rock a hat like this??

I hope she has a fantastic hat for her wedding!

10 comments:

  1. Her hats are unbelievable. And I LOVE her natural beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so darling! I love that she can pull off all of those fab hats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was british so I could wear hats...although my Brit grandma often sticks them on my head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i die for that last coat and hat!! omg i want it badddd!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute post! She is really a classy lady! I was so excited when I heard that they were finally engaged!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh I LOVE her. She is just so beautiful and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so pretty. And her hats rock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am completely obsessed with her hats! And really excited about the idea of a big royal wedding too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think she is so adorable! She can pull of any look.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!