1.23.2009

Way belated Honeymoon Pictures!!
Our honeymoon was in October, and these photos have been sitting in my camera ever since. What kind of photographer am I?? Anyways, we went to Scottsdale, Arizona and stayed at the Westin Kierland Resort... which was the most fabulous place I have ever been! Wondering why we decided to honeymoon in Arizona?? Well for 1. my husband despises the beach... seriously! He really does! Weirdo! 2. my husband also refused to leave the country (he's a good ol' country boy) 3. I wanted somewhere really warm and the wonderful Scottsdale, Arizona was the perfect place!
My whole life I have wanted to take a hot air balloon ride. What an amazing experience, and I recommend that everyone try it! We woke up really early and were driven about an hour in the Arizona desert to our launching point. We were floating into the air with the sunrise and it was gorgeous.
Honeymooners in the hot air balloon


They made us an awesome brunch after we landed in a cotton field.

The view from our room. Scottsdale has the most amazing golf courses... kinda made me wish that we played. Everything on the resort was so green, which is very odd considering its in the middle of the desert!
Random close up!

The bigger picture from our room.






1 comment:

  1. Looks so beautiful. I have always wanted to go on a hot air ballon ride too. I will definitely have to put Scottsdale on my list of places to visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!