8.25.2011

8 Fears

8 Fears… In no particular order

1. Roaches... is there a nastier creature in all the world!?

2. Losing a loved one

3. Walking in the dark and something touching me. I feel like nasty creatures live in the dark.

4. Snakes… the only good use for a snake is for a pair of shoes or a bag.

5. Cancer.

6. Centipedes. I am creeped out by things with more than 8 legs. Weirdly enough, spiders don’t bother me.

7. Looking out the window at night and someone is watching me but I can’t see them. I think this comes from any classic scary movie.

8. Developing Alzheimer’s. I already have trouble remembering things and I hope this is not something I have to deal with when I am older. It is an awful disease.

5 comments:

  1. re: roaches....I hate them too...but i hate grasshoppers ever more *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have roaches here *knock on wood!* So I've never seen one.
    I'm with you on centipedes, cancer, and developing Alzheimers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the roaches. They are, by far, by biggest gross-out. I squeal like crazy and yell for Trevor. I swear it's an involuntary reaction!!

    Also the looking outside at night thing? I put our blinds down ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, number 7 freaks me out HARDCORE! I hate houses with huge windows and no blinds or curtains for that very reason!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gah I hate roaches too. I mean I hate all of these things, but I am overly terrified of a roach...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!