5.09.2011

Blue's First Fish Fry

This post is a little delayed. Easter weekend was very low key for us. We stayed around the house, frying fish, hunting Easter eggs, and we went to church. This was the first time that Blue had ever had fried fish, I'm not sure if he was more impressed with the fish or the ketchup. Once again, the awesome 80's high chair making its appearance.

When did my baby get so big that he can feed himself with a fork? He is not very clean, but he manages to get some of the food in his mouth.

His new favorite phrase is "dip it" He loves to dip his food in ranch, blue cheese, ketchup or sour cream. I had to get him that little plate for his "dip it" because everything he eats is now dipped. I guess its better than him being a really picky eater.
And just to prove to you that my kid isn't always a dirty little boy... here he is all dressed up in his seersucker thinking "Wow, my mom is hilarious!"

My two handsome boys. {No Brad didn't wear his hat to church, this is before we went to lunch at his Aunt's house}
This is probably one of the only good photos I have of us together over the last few months... notice he is being restrained though!

I can hardly get him to sit still long enough to take a photo alone, that is why he is in the swing... because he cant get down! Such a serious little man.

"I'm so over this"
I had to change him into his play clothes before he could hunt eggs because he has a tendency to find the dirtiest place in the yard to play. I was quite surprised at how great he was at egg hunting. I am pretty confident it is because he has an obsession with balls, and eggs looked like balls to him. I'm also pretty confident that there is a "That's what she said" joke somewhere in the last sentence but I am going to leave it alone.

We did actually hide the eggs, this was just after my niece discarded her overflowing basket, he went in to pick up the scraps.


3 comments:

  1. Oh he is such a sweetie pie!

    Those boys are always on the go and hard to catch, huh? I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a hard time getting a decent pic with her kids :)

    Happy (late :) Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... what's the best way to say this... I'M OBSESSED WITH YOUR BLOG. How cute is your family. I simply can't get enough. just browsed for 20 minutes and i'm hooked. what a little cutie pie. so happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog 2 months ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy the dipping and not the picking!! i have done my darndest to make sure my kids are not picky and nothing I have done has worked!!! I guess they all decide on their own if they will be picky or not. I would prefer a dipper though. . . :) He's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!