4.23.2011

Good Friday, Great Saturday, Easter Sunday

Last night I played the third wheel with my sister and her fiance to go see Water For Elephants. Brad had no interest in seeing the movie, so he stayed home as baby sitter. This is one movie that I was really hoping that Hollywood didn't screw up the amazing storyline from the book. I have to give it two thumbs up. It was changed a small bit to make the story flow better on film, but over all they did a FANTASTIC job. Rob and Reece were great together. It was all filmed so beautifully too. Has anyone else seen it? What did you think?

Today we are going to run a few errands to prepare for our Easter Sunday festivities as well as my sister's wedding shower next weekend. My Easter dinner food responsibilities include homemade creamed corn and the Lemon Cake I posted about a while back. The shower will have to be another post on its on, because we are doing amazing food for that!

I totally dropped the ball on a cute Easter outfit for Blue to wear. Mom fail. I guess he will be wearing something he already has. Oops! We also have yet to dye eggs, we better get on that today. At least I didn't forget to prepare an Easter basket! His is going to be full of Melissa & Doug sorting and stacking toys and one of these little bunnies courtesy of Martha Stewart. I am really hoping once I have my house and we are settled in, that I am not as scatterbrained as I am now. Here's to hoping!

I wish everyone a great weekend and a Happy Easter! We are eternally grateful to have a God that loves us so much that he gave us his only Son. Happy Easter Yall!


My Redeemer Lives!!!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!