4.19.2010

A birthday shout out!!



I would like to wish my VERY best friend ALLI a HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY!



See, normally I would just call her to tell her this... but...


She and her husband are missionaries in Romania... so a phone call would be quite pricey!


Alli and I go way back... all the way to the 7th grade. Sadly I have thousands of photos on film that arent on the computer... so these more recent ones will have to suffice!

I miss her OH SO MUCH!


and so do the rest of our friends!



CHEESE!!

In hind sight, arent you so glad we made you do this in your wedding dress??? ;)


Wow we look so young

My birthday a few years back
Keating wishes you a happy birthday!
So hurry back home and come meet this little guy!

10 comments:

  1. Awwww!!!! That is such a sweet post! You just can't beat true lifelong friends. Happy Birthday Alli!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet birthday gift to give here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I PPH this post.. what a lovely tribute to your friend! And we share birthdays.. lol. So cute to see all the photos of you guys having fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww happy b-day to your buddy, how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the pics :-) happy bday Alli!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such great pics, esp the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh Sallie! Happy Birthday to our 3rd daughter! Come home soon, we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so sweet that you did that for your friend. And amazing that they're missionaries in Romania. So cool! Keating is so sweet too!

    P.S. Just a heads up, I'm tagging you in a post tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!