1.13.2010

Shower Recap

So Missy posted a recap of my baby shower that she and her sister in law Michelle hosted for me, but I wanted to show off all of their handywork too!

Thanks for the pictures Missy!
The awesome diaper cake Missy made
Michelle made a precious banner with Keating's name on it. Its going to hang in his nursery!
Me and the hostesses
I love the red pom poms! (Find the pregnant lady eating... umm yeah I look pregnant now!)
The tiniest cowboy boots I've ever seen. Brad LOVED these!!!

10 comments:

  1. those cowboy boots kill me - they are SO cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shower is just TOO cute! & I've never seen more adorable cowboy boots!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty shower! Love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those boots are adorable..it'll be awhile before he'll be Boot-Scootin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, what a great shower...so cute...love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything turned out so nice, Michelle and Missy did a fabulous job. And those boots are not going to go with the outfits that I am buying Keating! He will be needing some jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are too cute and the banner looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks quite pretty. And everyone there looks super happy, too, of course! I love the little boots, oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a very nice shower. Congrats on the baby! I love the pom pom idea and plan on doing it for a baby shower I am hosting next weekend! Love seeing them in action here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the banner is so cute & I love the diaper cake!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!