10.26.2009

Recap: St Joseph and the weekend

Last week St Joseph found a new home in my front flower bed! I wrapped him in a snack sized ziploc, placed him head first facing the street (what I was instructed to do), and covered him with soil. On Friday I got a call from my realtor that we had a second showing that afternoon! WOO HOO!

I RUSHED home to get the house ready. No matter how clean your house is, its never clean enough for someone who is looking to buy it. never.

Selling a house is a HUGE PITA, but thats another story.

Well, our house has seriously never been cleaner, and I guess it paid off. The realtor said she loves the house and she will let us know this week if she is going to make an offer!

PLEASE!

If you have 2 seconds to spare, please pray we get an offer on our house! Por Favor! I'll owe you!

As for a weekend recap...

Friday: Went to dinner with the hubs, came home and started season 2 of The Office. Im really not sure how Ive never followed that show... because its FREAKING HILARIOUS! We are currently working our way through the seasons. Jim makes me laugh until I cry!

Saturday: I woke up early to paint a mural on a little girls wall. She was pretty happy with her "bun buns"
Afterwards, we went to help serve food at a local boys camp for our church's love loud weekend. It turned out to be a gorgeous fall day and we had lots of fun at the camp!

Sunday: We went to church, I went to a local fall festival, and then went to attempt to spend my Macy's gift card... AGAIN.

I hate when I have money to spend but cant find a thing to spend it on. Im looking for a pair of riding type boots, in a rich cognac brown color. Any suggestions??

I came home to watch Transformers with B. I love Josh Duhamel, so I couldnt refuse!

I mean, Whats NOT to love about that man!?

I hope everyone else had a great weekend!!

Stay tuned for an exciting announcement later in the week!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oo ooo what announcement?! And I truly did just take a minute to pray that this is it for yall with the house... I hope she makes an offer!

    Ya we started watching the office re-runs on tbs & we got addicted so we started renting them from season 1. We're finally caught up to the current season... BEST SHOW EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...Transformers is GREAT! and I love him tooo...heart throb...*sigh*.....

    But it worked???!!!
    Congrats on showing your home!! Yay-er!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty excited about your exciting announcement . . .

    but also, I am praying your house sells for sure! :-) that would be such a blessing! And what church do you go to again? i've been seeing signs for that Love Loud thing in my neighborhood. . .

    and the Office? best show ever - not only is Jim hysterical but I totally am in love with him, he's the sweetest :-) oh, he's not real? darn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck on sellign the house....I will keep my fingers crossed!!

    I watched Transformers for the same reason on Sunday evening....Fergie is a very lucky woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the house sells!! And can't wait to hear about the "announcement". I'll be checking back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get good news this week! Check out my latest post, there are two super cute and less than $100 riding type boots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just started reading your blog and love it! I work in a real estate office that buries the St. Joseph statue--never knew about it until I started working here. good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!