8.18.2009

13 Weeks

Excuse me, I look like a hot mess. I made the photo black and white to attempt to disguise it a little!


* How far along?: 13 Weeks
* Total weight gain: none
* How big is baby?: A sweet Georgia peach!!
* Maternity clothes?: Nope, Just living it up in my baggier clothes and using a rubber band on the button of my jeans
* Stretch marks?: nope
* Sleep?: Besides the strange dreams I keep having about Harry Potter... pretty good!
* Best moment this week? Hearing the baby's heartbeat and hear it moving around on the doppler.
* Movement?: Well there is movement, I just cant feel it yet.
* Food cravings?: I had a craving for the bright orange fake mac N cheese, so I decided to be good and purchase the organic version. Well the organic version SUCKS! Next time I will just go with the original.
* Labor signs?: n/a
* Belly button in or out?: In
* What I miss: Being able to get excited about non maternity fall clothes.
* What I'm looking forward to: September 16th! When we find out if its a boy or girl!
* Milestone: Making it to 2nd trimester! Yay!!

5 comments:

  1. you're so cute! :-) It's such a great idea to write all this down to remember it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! I love the questions list, so cute and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for 2nd trimester time! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!