7.15.2009

LBD - (Little Black Dress)

Too bad Im not buying normal clothes, because how cute are these!? They appeared in my Shop it to me today. Both are from Ann Taylor loft. I fully believe that a girl can NEVER have too many black dresses in her closet. Or too much black for that matter. The majority of my clothes are black. I think it is timeless and looks great on everyone!
49.99 Original Price 129.00

59.99 Original Price 149.00

Leave your email address in the comments if you would like an invite to shop it to me, ruelala, gilt groupe, one kings lane, or any of the other groups and I will send you an invite.

5 comments:

  1. I agree! I find myself sticking with colors that are timeless and never go out of style. Good ol' black :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you wont be wearing these cuties for a while! You need to find some good maternity sites

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love an invite to ruelala and shop it to me! brophyka (@) msu (dot) edu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Shop it to me! Although, I've been looking for a LBD and don't remember seeing those in my Shop it to me e-mail this week. I'd love and invite to Ruelala and Gilt Group. Thanks! cassirash@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have shop it to me! those are super cute dress! love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!