5.04.2009

A Wonderful Weekend



This weekend was great!
Friday I went to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past with my girlfriends. The movie was so cute. It is definitely one that I will want to buy.

Saturday I was VERY productive. I went to Lowe's and got TONS of flowers to beautify the yard. Maybe now after all of the hard work, someone will buy it!? After all the hard work, the hubs and I got dressed up to go to my old friend's wedding. He and his wife had the most GORGEOUS black and white themed wedding. We ate our weight in the awesome sushi too!

Sunday we got up early to go to church. Afterwards I got crafty! I repainted the bedside table on B's side of the bed, put a final coat of paint on my goodwill chair, cut out quilt squares, and made a baby blanket for a friend. I am so excited someone I know is having a girl, because I found this fabric at Joann's and I had to buy it for something! I think it turned out so sweet!
I will add more craft pictures tomorrow! Also stay tuned for my next give away!

OH and there is new fun stuff in my etsy shop! Thanks yall!!

5 comments:

  1. I saw that movie this weekend with GFs, too! SO CUTE!!!

    -E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that fabric! What a perfect blanket for a little baby girl!

    I saw Obsessed over the weekend and it sucked. I really wish that I would have seen that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute fabric! I want to see that movie ..badly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I was wondering if that movie was good! :-) and i LOVE that fabric - so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!