5.22.2009

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

I love a good ol' American Holiday! There is nothing like grilling out with friends and family, eating a variety of awesome food, drinking a little American beer, and lighting a couple of fireworks. I love how Memorial Day kicks off the summer! Its looking like our weather wont be too dry and summery here in the south... so here's for hoping for a nice, long, relaxing weekend!






With all of the fun and festivities, sometimes we forget the true meaning of Memorial Day. Please remember those who fought and served for our freedom!

Yall have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the galvanized stuff from Pottery Barn. I want it all! We are so very blessed to live in the USA. I agree that we get wrapped up in the festivites and forget those who so bravely fight for our freedom. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!