2.02.2009

Manic Monday

Well, another weekend has successfully flown by. I'm sure to be followed by a never ending week! This weekend was pretty sweet. Friday night I met up with the best old friends a girl could ever ask for. It's always great when we get together. On Saturday, I woke up early and got reasonably productive trying to fix up our guest room. I have before and afters... but there isnt really too much of a difference. Im not nearly finished yet. This was just the lazy version of what I want for it to be.


Before: Just a messy room filled with wedding gifts. We then added the bed to attempt to make it more livable.


After: Well, basically it is the same room, minus the hidden wedding gifts and a few random decorations... but hey atleast we were able to have visitors this weekend! The cute picture above the bed says "Grow old with me, the best is yet to be" Aww how cute!

Saturday night we went to see Pat Green, and it was AMAZING! I'm still worn out! Yesterday, as hard as I tried to be productive, I sat around and finished up my Season 1 of One Tree Hill DVD. It was just too good to stop! My husband even watched a couple of episodes with me and tried to figure out the drama. He claims that the show is stupid, yet he was watching it. Hmm...


I did try my hand at making an apron this weekend. My whole sewing theology of mastering the art of straight lines has worked out pretty well for me so far! The apron was SUPER easy (considering I made up how to do it) and I finished it in about 30 minutes. Dont ask for instructions because I couldnt tell ya!

1 comment:

  1. I think you got all your "artsy fartsy" talent from your MOM! And I so love rickrack!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!