2.09.2009

Its a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!

It appears that spring has started to come out of hiding and I cant complain! This weekend the weather was gorgeous! We enjoyed hanging out with friends and family and spending a lot of time outdoors. Maybe the groundhog was wrong or maybe they were just asking the wrong ground hog? The other day, Brad saw a ground hog perched in the middle of the road, sitting in the sun. Obviously he was enjoying the nice weather as well! Hopefully winter will stay away because I am over it!

Since this Saturday is the Hallmark holiday known as "Valentines Day" I have decided that I will be blogging about my husband all week... Sorry if that's too mushy for you to follow, but that's love for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!