4.22.2014

House update... sort of

I wanted to show a few updates of the house. Don't get your hopes up, because it looks way worse than the last ones that I showed y'all! As I mentioned last week, just as we were ready for the new drywall to be put up, we realized that there were still a few areas that really smelled. After getting approval from our insurance company, we had the ceilings in the kitchen and our master closet and part of the bathroom taken down. This is what it currently looks like. Today more smoke remediation will begin, and hopefully this will be the last time we have to deal with the stench. 



While we are waiting for progress and a place to live, I have been putting a lot of thought into window treatments. I need an outlet for my creative energy! We are still lacking something on the large window in our master bathroom. Drapes in bathrooms always throw me off, so I can't decide what to do here. 


I was debating long light panels to fall behind the tub like the photos below. Unfortunately, our window could not come down as close to the tub due to code restrictions. There is always the option of a roman shade, but I want something that would be open for the most part and closed for privacy. We don't really have neighbors in close proximity, so privacy isn't a huge issue. Any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!