8.23.2011

10 Confessions

If you haven't noticed, I have been a little lacking on the blogging material lately. I am joining up with Leggings are not pants for the 10day You Challenge. Thinking up answers for these simple categories is actually pretty hard.

10 secrets …

1. I recently took a personality quiz at work and apparently I am overly critical. I should probably work on that.

2. I love my job, but I hate the fact that I feel like I am not raising my son. I miss being home with him in the mornings and going for walks.

3. When I was a teenager, I would sometimes wear two bras because I had no boobs. This was before the day of “add two cup size” bras. I should have invented that.

4. I think that if you are going to live in America, that you should speak English. Call me closed minded, but if I moved to another country I would learn their language.

5. I am secretly jealous that my sister dresses better than I do. This may or may not be a secret since I try to copy her sometimes.

6. I hate raw tomatoes. I will eat them in ketchup, spaghetti, soup, salsa… but not raw.

7. Sometimes when I am driving by myself, I like to sing at the top of my lungs. My favorite song to sing is “I had the time of my life” It is so uplifting and reminds me that “Nobody puts Baby in the corner!”

8. When I was young, my sister and I would have campouts every night of summer vacation. “Camping out” consisted of sleeping on the floor of our living room in sleeping bags and watching our VHS recordings of Saved by the Bell and Troop Beverly Hills.

9. I feel guilty when we go out after work or on weekends. I know that having time as a married couple is important, but I have trouble balancing mom, wife and work.

10. We just traded in my gas guzzling Tahoe, and my only car requirement to Brad was that I wanted heated seats. I have been using said heated seats every morning since I got my car… in August.

10 comments:

  1. I so remember the days of double bras and stuffing!! Now I would give anything for the girls to shrink....if I could only tell my 15 year old self that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I might have to do this as well...
    To think that I used to want big boobs in insane! Now I want nothing more than for them to go away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like fun! Can't wait to read the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think I ever wore two bras but I am with laura...padding of some type was typical. And um....Troop Beverly Hills ROCKED!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heated seats are AWESOME!! one day i'll have a care with them...and you know, power windows. cuz that hasn't happened yet either.

    also, troop beverly hills = AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally get what you're saying about being a working mom, I just feel like I am the only working mom out there. Probably because most blogs I read are those of stay at home moms, I should probably stay away from those. I have a hard time keeping it together and still have meltdowns six months later =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Troop Beverly Hills was one of my favorites! I even joined Girl Scouts because of it, but then I quickly learned its not the same in Mississippi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. After 18 years of stealing out of your closet, it's about time you like my style! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found you through Southern Blessed Life, love your blog :)
    I too am TERRIFIED of roaches. For real.
    eeek.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,

    Thanks for sharing you information please check out my website

    Quick Watch Repair Beverly Hills

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!