8.28.2009

Baby Names. Thanks!

Thank you to all who made suggestions. There are some great ones on there! Our son (if we have a boy) will go by a unique Irish family name, so we are looking for something simple to go with it. Some of these names are already on our list we just have to figure out the perfect one... and to wait and see what we are having! Hopefully we will have it figured out by our big ultrasound on Sept 16th. I never thought it would be so complicated to name a baby, but it really is!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I had FOUR friends at once that were all pregnant and NONE of them were finding out the sex! (2 have had their babies...a boy and a girl)

    They went into labor with a whole list of names and just figured it out! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to find out what you guys are having either!! I'm guessing boy, but I'm not sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy names are so much harder to decide on than girl names! The hubs and I have SEVERAL girl names with middle names picked out, but it wasn't until recently that we agreed on a boy name. We are going with an Irish family name as well. It was my great grandmother's maiden name. I bet you're so excited to find out the sex! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very important! Kids are so cruel! You have to strategize into what he would be teased about-in his name!
    Ryan-schmilin'-liein'-Ryan!
    {I just made that up...}
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!