6.30.2009

Seriously Jillian...

Dear Jillan "The Bachelorette",

You had the choice between hottie wine maker Jesse, and Wes... Wes the skeezy, slimy, sketchy, poor excuse for a country singer... and you choose WES. Seriously, WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? He is AWFUL and keeps lying to your face. "Your song" sucks, really... it does. Why would you want to listen to that repeatedly?? "They say, they say that love dont come easy...." GAG! The fact that his stupid song blows you away just shows us all how easily persuaded you are... or that ABC is calling all of the shots.This guy will NEVER have a successful career as a singer. If he was any good, he wouldnt have needed to come on the bachelorette to get publicity.

You make me want throw things at my TV, and that is something that my husband would seriously frown upon. It may even hurt my marriage if I break his tv. I really hope this is ABC instigating this junk, because I thought you were smarter than that skeeze. My friends and I think you are dumb.
Anyone that describes their loyalty to you as "Im clean" Is clearly trouble....

Im just glad that Ed came back, because I puffy pink heart Ed. I like the underdog quality he has. Maybe he could write you a crappy song too?

The only way that you can make this up to me, is to give me those awesome red boots. I have searched everywhere for them, and they are sold out. I NEED THEM!!!
Step away from Wes, give me the boots, and no one gets hurt!

Yours Truly,
An angry fan

15 comments:

  1. lmao, love it!!!!!!!!!!!

    I soooo understand, what the heck is she thinking - seriously!!!

    I love the boots too, where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand Wes! I really liked Jake. I think maybe he was too good for her. Let's pull for Ed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! I love it. I actually haven't been watching the show, but just happened to watch it last night. I could see right through Wes. Skeeze is the perfect word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha funny post! Wes is horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boots are from aldo, but they dont sel the red anymore. They have purple and black though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You freaking crack me up!!! I'm with you though...Wes sucks! Waylin thought I was a little nutty when I was yelling at my tv last night :) I like Ed too and Reid

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont watch this crap but who would not choose the wine maker?????????????? HELLO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally AGREE and I loved Jesse and HATE Wes . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny! Jesse was great. I really liked Jake. Wes- go home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This makes me glad I didn't watch this season. Blech!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I second everything you said in this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you imagine what Jillian must be thinking as she watches these episodes now and actually get to see all the things Wes said?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!