4.21.2009

An Award!

Thanks to Well Bless Your Heart for my blog award! You made my day! Thank you for thinking of me, although I know secretly you probably only picked me because I too love Boston Terriers! =)Here are the rules: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I choose
1. Missy in Pink
2. Deals, Heels, and Steals
3. Vintage Victuals
4. The Preppy Peshke
5. Pink Sass
6. The Prep-E Girl
7. Quite Contrary
8. Learning to be A wife

4 comments:

  1. You caught me! I'm a sucker for Boston Terriers! Just teasing. I've really enjoyed getting to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw yay for the award, and thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy, you are the sweetest!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!