3.24.2009

Spring is in the air!

Since it is officially Spring, I thought I would include a list of things about spring that excite me.
1. Easter: Most importantly it is the day in history that saved me from a fiery eternity. Thank you Jesus!
2. Chocolate eggs, rabbits, chicks, ducks... it doesn't matter as long as its chocolate! I have a serious weakness for holiday themed candy
3. Flowers: My front yard looks so pretty! I love when my gardening work from the previous year starts showing its color again. Now if only they would help my house sell!
4. WHITE WHITE WHITE: I'm from the old school southern teaching that you never wear white before Easter. Although it isn't fair because Easter is later this year, I cant wait to break out my white attire! Here's to hoping that I can still fit in my cute white pledge dress!
5. Warm weather: I am not a cold weather girl
6. Lola's birthday: She will be 4 this April! We will have a birthday cupcake for her
7. Spring means I am a little bit closer to more of my favorite things: the lake, the beach, my birthday, 4th of July, sunhats, cookouts... the list goes on and on!

Thank you to Martha Stewart for the following images.

5 comments:

  1. Your Great Grandmother is smiling down from Heaven about your white comment! She would be so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter chocolate is totally my downfall - I love Cadbury Eggs something fierce ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks MrsSouthernBelle!! I saw the award but totally forgot about it with everything I'm trying to wrap up.

    I'll definitely let you know about the mason jars. I actually bought more, so if she's interested in those too, I'll have roughly 150 (if everyone leaves them).

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your spring excitement list! I LOVE Easter :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments!